ENGINEERING LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
What's the role?
We’re looking for the next generation of high-performing, multi-lingual, post-graduate technical talents to take our company forward. Hilti Engineering Leadership Development Program is an East European management development program like no other, with international exposure and real responsibility from day one.
Who are Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 28,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve?
Hilti Engineering Leadership Development Program is three-year program, where you’ll step out from narrow expert career and will be involved in exciting projects, with lots of exposure to senior management. It’s fast paced and challenging, but we’ll closely coach and mentor you.
The program is split into three main stages of work:
- 12 months exploring the Hilti core business in B2B direct sales role of account manager or field engineer
- 6 months on a strategic project at your local or regional headquarters. On this business development project you will leverage your technical background and sales experience.
- 6 months on an global project our head office in Schaan (Liechtenstein) You will get global insights at one of our business units heading development and management of individual product lines globally.
- 12 months at junior product manager role. You will be locally responsible for a product line in your country. The role will include intensive international networking and management of colleagues in matrix setup and prepare you for future direct leadership role.
What do we offer?
Show us what you can do and, in return, we promise you the experience of a lifetime, the opportunity to work internationally, and a fast-track career in global senior management with an unlimited contract. You’ll also take part in some fascinating courses and events:
•Leadership development program – a comprehensive learning journey with IMD business school in Lausanne, Switzerland, with a qualification from IMD.
•Business management training – individual training at Hilti. A focus on behavioral profiles, personal strengths, leadership styles and communication skills.
•Global summit – 4-5 days at our global headquarters in Liechtenstein. A look at the way global business units function, plus soft skills like situational leadership and international teamwork.
Why should you apply?
Ours is a high-performing culture for very driven people. If you’ve never worked in sales or construction, that’s not a problem. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background is.
We would love to hear from you if:
- You’ve recently graduated, or you’re preparing to graduate, with a master’s degree or PhD in Engineering
- You’ve spent at least three months, and up to two years, in a professional environment, like an internship, part - time work, or have just started your career and want an opportunity where your progress will be adequate to your performance.
- You’re multilingual – fluent in language of country you are willing to apply and in English – and you’ve gained international experience during your work or studies abroad.
- You’re mature and assertive, curious and committed. You’re a flexible team player with good communication and social skills.
- You’re a global thinker, interested in general management topics, keen for intercultural experiences and opportunities working abroad.
We look forward to receiving your application at email@example.com