We are looking for a high calibre candidate with strong business acumen to unleash your high potential, starting as Finance Analyst.
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
In this role you will create, maintain and develop all required reporting activities for the region (overall reporting approach will cover standard reports, ad-hoc reporting, web-query platform and end user training).
You will be tasked with creating business specific transparency of financial results and business performance. You will also contribute to performance management and lead improvement projects for the region via reporting efficiency and data excellence.
This role will involve business partnering with the wider stakeholder group across finance and the business to optimise business steering via value added reporting. You will also advise on best practice regarding presenting multiple data sets and tailoring reports to the necessary audience.
We really value our people and we've worked hard to develop a competitive reward package that reflects this. Some of the benefits we offer include:
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Meal contribution;
- Mobile connection;
- Medical insurance;
- Flexible work arrangements.
Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background. Go the extra mile and we'll reward you with unrivaled training, development and opportunities as soon as you're ready for the next challenge.
- University Degree in Finance / Accounting; additional certification will be an advantage;
- 2-3 years of experience in a financial, consultancy or auditing role within a multinational organization
- Demonstrated knowledge in Accounting, Controlling, Reporting or Financial Advisory and Kazakhstan taxation knowledge
- Effective communication skills, including ability to structure clear presentations
- Proficient English written and verbal communication is essential
- The ability to simplify a financial message to non-finance stakeholders
- Strong business planning, financial planning (forecasting/budgeting) and analysis skills
- Experience in financial planning, modelling and analysis and reporting software preferred (e.g. Excel, Access, Tagetik, SAP Analytics, SQL, Tableau)